Ride along with me as I touch on Juice’s month of three:
- Celebrating another Juice birthday
- Reflecting on the year
- Being grateful
Juice’s 14th birthday!
As many business owners probably feel, it seems like a long journey that happens so quickly. We celebrate the achievements, recognize the challenges, and learn from each step along the way.
- Our new graphic designer Lexi started with us in January, and she is wonderful. Her keen sense of design creates exceptional marketing pieces for our clients. She is a joy to work with too!
- By moving over the summer, it was a new home for me and the business. From purging to packing to settling in the new environment, it has been an intensive journey that was well worth it. Now, we love staying connected with Tarpon Springs and look forward to building connections in our new community.
- We continued to help non-profit clients with pro bono work, and we love seeing them grow through the year!
- I had the opportunity to attend a workshop in Rhinebeck, New York over the summer. It connected me with an amazing group of women business owners that I’ve met with virtually for years, it infused me with energy, and it recharged my possibilitarian spirit.
- From the clients who started with us back in 2009 to the new clients we started working with in 2023, we appreciate each one. Thank you for allowing us to be your creative support team for your marketing.
- For each referral we receive from a friend, client or referral partner, we are so grateful. You give us the ability to help others and to make a positive difference in their businesses.
- To each person who makes the Juice team all that we are, from our designer to our copywriter to our web developer, my sincere thanks. You mean so very much to me and all that we accomplish.
And as we all close out one year and move into a new year, may we each embrace the poetic words of Morgan Harper Nichols and give our all …
“with audacious hope for what could be.”
My heart is full. Thank YOU!