We love getting to know our clients on a more personal level so we wanted to give you a glimpse into the minds of Juice! Our team, Joyce, Annie, Christy, and Megan, answer the questions below.
What’s your favorite thing about Juice?
– AM – That I’m valued and trusted, giving me the courage to try new things and better myself professionally.
– CW – Team building is a core component at Juice. The desire to build as a team with activities and continuous growth on a personal and professional level. All of the personality profile digging we do as a group. I love that!
– MS – The amazing ladies I get to work with.
– JF – That our team is individually empowered, but we’re also there for each other.
Besides your computer, what’s on your desk right now that you couldn’t work without?
– AM – Starbucks!
– CW – I would say my phone, but I had it in my car for over an hour and didn’t realize it! My water glass would be the correct answer.
– MS – My mouse.
– JF – My pad that I jot down all my notes when I’m on a phone call (and yes, I’ve kept every one of them).
What project did you enjoy the most so far this week?
– AM – Setting up Seer Flooring on Pinterest.
– CW – Working on the rebranding of both Home Point Financial and HGF. They are fun to do, so I put them at the end of the day … like dessert.
– MS – Juice business cards, mainly because I can’t wait to get them in!
– JF – Finishing up the cmsstudiogallery.com shopify website knowing the artist is so pleased with his new site.
With all that’s new in graphics, what excites you the most?
– AM – I find cinemagraphs very interesting. I would also like to delve into animation since I have never explored it at all.
– CW – With graphics, there isn’t anything you are not able to do (with the allotted time and knowledge), that excites me. That and the fact that metallics are HUGE right now. Copper, light gold … bring it on! More than the graphics portion, I love design trends. Watching how it evolves and why. Trends are based on economy, seasons, etc. The psychology of design interests me most.
– MS – Lettering (creating illustrations using letters) and cinemagraphs
– JF – Cinemagraphs, and I still get a kick out of boomerangs!
Share one of your current favorite quotes …
– AM – “I would rather be ashes than dust! I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry-rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. The function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.” Jack London
– CW – “This is your life, are you who you want to be?” Switchfoot
– MS – “Not all those who wander are lost” J. R. R. Tolkien
– JF – “But the thing with my path was, when I reached the end, I turned around and realized I’d ended up someplace really good.” L. Gilmore
We hope you enjoyed getting to know us a bit better, because we always enjoy getting to know you more so we can make a positive impact for you and your marketing!